HOME AND FAMILY
NOTE: Read General Instructions before performing the exercise
These images are designed to help you recall the power of the home in which you grew up, and its effect on you
First, picture your parents in the house or apartment you called home, the place you lived most of the time with them. Then do the following:
- Picture your parents there. Where do you see them? What are they doing?
- How do you feel as you see the house or apartment?
- See your father. Where is he? What is he doing in the picture?
- Do you experience pleasant or unpleasant feelings when you see him?
- Relax and recall memories about the place where you see your father.
- Now, see your mother. What is she doing?
- Do you experience pleasant or unpleasant feelings when you see her?
- Relax and recall memories about the place where you see your mother.
- Where are your siblings? What are they doing? How do you feel as you see them?
- Now see yourself in the picture. What are you doing?
- Does the place give you the feeling of a home?